Health Fact: THERE IS NO CURE FOR THIS ILLNESS
If you want to live, you will have to stay on this medication for the rest of your life.
This is a lot to swallow, but it appears to be occurring very often in this country. It is estimated that in 2019, 4.25 billion retail prescriptions will be filled throughout the United States.
Top 8 Drugs Prescribed in the U.S.:
- Vicodin (hydrocodone.acetaminophen)
- Simvastatin (Generic for Zocor)…Cholesterol
- Lisinopril (Generic for Prinivil or Zestril)…High blood pressure
- Levothyroxine (Generic for Synthroid)…Thyroid Medication
- Azithromycin (Generic for Zithromax, Z-PAK)…Antibiotics
- Metformin (Generic for Glucophage)…Diabetes
- Lipitor (Atorvastatin)…Cholesterol
- Amlodipine (Generic for Norvasc)…High blood pressure
The problem with this paradigm is that the symptom is not the cause. You can make the symptoms go away, but the underlying reason for the problem is just masked.
I believe that trying to address health in this fashion is, “The number one reason why people in the United States are so ill!”
The factors below are the real criteria for you to know how healthy you really are.